Friday 12 July 2024

🌿My Steeple Aston Cope Angel Embroidery - stitching the borders πŸ¦‹


 I have finally got going on the border . Doing the chevrons (think they are called chevrons?) along either side . I'm using Silk Mill thread , one thread in the needle .

I am hoping The Silk Mill will re-open again soon , as I'm not sure if I have enough of the cream silk thread to complete the border . 


I have several boxes of silk embroidery threads , but everything is in a muddle after having new windows put in . 
 Been thinking about trying DeVere Yarns embroidery silk threads  . 
 Now that I come to think of it , I might even have some already , tucked away somewhere . I need to have a rummage through it all and you know what that means ....I could get side tracked . 
   I will be deliciously carried away , sorting through my embroidery things and end up playing with vintage dolls or even end up doing patchwork again !

                                                          πŸŒΏπŸ¦‹πŸŒΏ






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .