Wednesday 26 June 2024

🌿🤍Framing up my Embroideries 🕊️🌿

 

Up early to do some work in the garden while it was nice and cool. 

By lunch time it was way too hot for me .So after lunch  I spent a couple of hours in the summer house framing up a couple of my embroideries .


I thought you might be interested to see how I am doing it .


 After I have done this , I will stich a piece of cotton fabric to cover the back .


                 🤍  Here's my little Seraphim  🤍


                     Silk threads on Ecclesiastical brocade .  


And crewel wool on linen ,  the Anglo-Saxon Trumpington Cross  .


Been busy in my vegetable garden . It has been so hot here on the Lizard . My hands rough from pulling weeds .

I won't be doing any embroidery with silk for a while . Need to do some serious hand pampering first .


                                                        🤍🕊️🌿



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .