Sunday 28 July 2024

My Steeple Aston Cope Embroidery - Angel Playing Lute ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ


Not far to go now . The borders seem to be going on forever . I do feel that they have made quite a difference and I am glad I decided to do them either side .


                            So I stitched and stitched and stitched .


                     ....and stitched and stitched some more .


This is not a tutorial , but you can see what I'm doing , this is very simple stitches . Going over and over like this , is giving it a very slightly raised effect .  It's giving it a nice texture too .


I have visitors for the next six weeks , but hopefully I can find some time to finish the embroidery on this. 
I want to add another border of very dark green cloth around the whole piece before framing it .


I have been carrying this Angel around with me everywhere we've been for months !
Everyone should carry an Angel in their basket !


Now that the main part of the embroidery is done , I am going to put it aside again for a little while .

I'll show you when it's done .

Next 

         ๐ŸŒฟ   I want to finish off my mermaid ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒฟ⚓

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .