Saturday 25 March 2023

The Mermaid's Sea Weedy Hair

 

                      Listening to lovely music , I sat stitching quite late into the evening .


I had been working on her tail last weekend and on and off during this week and I know it doesn't look like I,ve done very much of it , but it turns out to be quite tricky . Choosing the many different shades and tones of green and seeing how they work against each other . Like you , I am seeing it unfold for the first time before my eyes .

Making it up as I go along .

                          So I thought I'd give some attention to her sea weedy hair .

Sorry about these dark pictures but this room is very poorly lit with just one very energy saving candle .


The Music mood I'm in -

Sam Lee - Lay This Body Down

Eivor - Remember Me

Phillipe Jarousky - Ombra mai fu 

Sami Yusuf - One (live at the Holland Festival )

Yusuf/Cat Stevens - Take the World Apart ( Official Lyric Video ) ..with the sweetest artwork !

                                                             🌿💙🌿

 I'll try and take some better photos later on , when the sun comes out . 

              Have yourself a beautiful weekend .

            

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿