Saturday 18 March 2023

The Mermaid's Emerald Tail

 


I'm in a green mood right now . So I'll be working on our mermaid's emerald tail this weekend .


It's nice and easy , relaxing stitching . Each tiny section , I pick a shade of green from the bundle of crewel wool at my side .


                                                                 Green   💚🌿


So I'm really enjoying , bringing a simple black and white 16th century woodcut picture of a mermaid to life .

I'm working it in the style of a traditional Maritime or British Sailor Woolie .

It is part of a family history project that I am working on . 


 The sun is shining here in Mullion today . Blue sky . You have a lovely weekend o.k . x

                                                                           ⚓ 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿