Monday 20 February 2023

The Tide went out

 

         I'm still here ... in case anyone was wondering . I was just tidying , reorganising and sorting through all my needlework stuff . 

To be honest , the tide of creativity went out and I feel like I am walking bare feet on the wet sand .

                       Here's a little owl I stitched from a medieval illumination .

                                                   I just had to stitch him ! 



So now I'm just waiting for the tide to come in .


Meanwhile I'm just tidying , reorganising and sorting   .





2 comments:

  1. It's the time of years to have a good sort out, it's a great feeling once it is done, your tide will come back and then you can enjoy crafting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Poppy 💐Thankyou for popping in .Yes I hope so . I'm also very busy out in the garden at the moment ..hard work , but I enjoy that too🌞x

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Seraphim - green and gold ...maybe