Saturday 3 September 2022

Embroidery Calendar Wheel -September - NASA Artemis Rocket Launch

 

I have been so busy in the garden and life in general over the past couple of months that I have hardly had time to do my embroidery , but the N.A.S.A . Artemis 1 rocket launch fired me up again and I just knew I had to make some time to stitch this space rocket !

I am sitting beside my computer screen right now , watching it's progress and have been stitching away all morning .

They are having problems .... a hydrogen leak .

...and now they are about to make an announcement .....looks like it's going to be a "no go " today .

Such a shame ...hope they can fix it quickly !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿