So I carefully tightened and tuned up the strings . G D A πΆπ΅πΆ
Then started lashing it to the frame . Yes I'm resting up a poorly knee .
...... but I dropped my cotton reel down between the seats . I wriggled my fingers , I could touch it , but couldn't quite reach far enough to retreive it .
So that was the end of that ! Sigh ....
Anyway .....
It's nearly finished . I just want to put a nice piece of fabric over the back and some sort of a loop with which to hang it .
Presently waiting for the chimney sweep to come , clean and make safe our chimney ..... all ready for yet another wild and windy Cornish winter .
☀️π¦️π§️⛈️
Not quite finished this piece and I'm already thinking about my next little project .
Peace and Love π️π€
Debbie πx





No comments:
Post a Comment
I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .