Saturday, 1 August 2026

Angel playing a Rebec Embroidery - more road trip stitching 🌿

             More road trip stitching . Waiting in the hospital car park .

Waiting in the health centre car park , waiting in the supermarket car parks .. both of them . 

Precious moments !

Life is full of little moments of waiting and I make the most of them !


                                                             πŸŒΏπŸ•Š️🌿         
                                                       

   It was hard stitching the odd shapes along the bottom . It is also a bit wearying only using three colours of white , gold and black .

I'm working most of the black areas at the moment .

I need to take away one of those fingers.....the thumb is of course hidden behind the handle of the bow !  A little mistake !   Fiddlesticks !  πŸ˜„

     ......and then I ran out of black thread !  Drat ! Drat !...and triple drat !


So I ordered some more on Amazon ;  picked up my lovely white silk and continued with the Angel's wings and filling in the background .


I improved the eyes a little bit I think , by adding a small touch of white .

More work to be done on the Angel's Rebec instrument . The rosettes , three strings and the bow hair will be the last to be embroidered . 
                                                   

         My sweetest little friend came to see me again , in the summer house .
                  We enjoy a cup of tea and share a few biscuit crumbs .


                      Hope you're having a nice weekend too 🌿

                                     Peace and love πŸ•Š️🀍

                                                 Debbie πŸ’x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .