Sunday, 2 August 2026

Angel Playing a Rebec Embroidery - finger surgery

                  My black DMC embroidery cotton arrived !  

       So this morning we were over in Falmouth , needed to go to B&Q , but we stopped off at Pendennis Point for a little while .  I took my embroidery. I didn't do very much , mainly sat looking at it , thinking which bit to do next  .

    A bit later on , when we were then home again , I got myself all organised in the summerhouse ......but then it was just too hot ....so I packed it all up again .

I took myself upstairs , flopped onto my bed , windows open with a nice cooling  fan on !

       I finally removed that extra finger and it looks so much better now !

                                   Not me silly !! 🤣

For those who don't know what I'm on about , I had stitched an extra finger by mistake .... the Angel's thumb is of course hidden behind the handle of the bow .

                Next I will do the rosettes on the Rebec instrument .

              Is it hot where you are ?  We're praying for rain here !

                                                 🌿🕊️🌿


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .