Thursday, 23 July 2026

Midnight stitching - Angel chemise

I actually bought this ivory silk from a lovely Japanese lady on Etsy . It came all the way from Japan ! I had planned to use it on another much larger medieval piece , but then someone put me off just as I was in the process of preparing it  . . . advice to self .. always best to keep your powder dry . 🖤💣💥

My creativity comes to me like the waves of the sea and it was as if I'd missed that ninth wave .

                   I will go back to doing it sometime .

The phase of the moon and the tide of creativity , however, hasn't completely gone out .........


                              ..... and I'm relishing working on this piece . 

                                                         ðŸŒ¿ ⛵ 🌿

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Midnight stitching - Angel chemise