Thursday 6 April 2023

Mermaid embroidery update on tail , but .....

 

                                                         Too dark !

I really wanted to make a record of my progress on this , but sadly my camera is no longer working properly .

All the photos are now coming out strangely too dark , for some reason .

It is time to get a new camera . . . . but my birthday is still quite a few weeks away and I probably haven't been good enough anyway   .  

I love my camera ..... I don't want to have to learn how to use another new fangled , updated one with all the latest bells and whistles  . 

I have been dreading this moment .

I also need new wellies..... I think I need new wellies more than I need a new camera . 

Nope . I need them both the same . 

I will try again later , but if not , well , that might be it for a while  .

Fingers crossed !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿