Saturday 2 April 2022

Of Ships and Mermaids

 

So I thought I had finished with March . I had decided to only stitch no more than three or four icons into each month . I didn't think I would have time to do anymore really , as I have other projects on the go ., but I found myself doodling away on the outside edge . I wanted to make the calendar itself more attractive .

Here I am pencilling in some simple doodles .


First some waves and then a ship .


Then a Whale ...  I thought and changed it into a mermaid !    

A star and Moon , but I,m not happy with them and might pull them out . 

All the while I am thinking , I am done with March and wondering what to stitch for April ? 

And then something wonderful happened ...........


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿