Tuesday 13 April 2021

My Luna Lapin - Ready to begin


 So here we are all ready to begin , with all the pattern pieces cut out , with notches and triangles snipped and the eye positions marked .

I spent a long time finding some matching thread and having a practice on that little triangle of felt . 
 It is important to match it up because the head is hand stitched with ladder stitch , which can be seen . 
If you look at my little triangle practice piece , you can see along the bottom edge the stitching that I did with a darker shade of green and on the top left hand edge is the perfectly matched one . 
  I took time to practice that Ladder Stitch too ! It has to be as neat as neat can be !






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Seraphim - green and gold ...maybe