Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Easter Everyone !

 

                                             Happy Easter to you all ! 

I,m working in the vegetable garden today , the sun is shining and there is much to be done . 

I,m thinking rabbits , I love them , but not so much when they munch my Rainbow Chard . See the picture above , I must say , they are very wise rabbits , who know that if they leave the middle , then it will grow again . So today I have been replacing the chicken wire fencing around my vegetable beds .


I worked very hard , pulling weeds and spreading mulch , till my arms ached and I could do no more . 

Time for Elevenses and as it is Easter Sunday I enjoyed my mug o'tea with a slice of fruit loaf spread with jam and Clotted Cream .


 At last I can sit outside in my deckchair and enjoy reading my new book !

Easter Sunday seems like a good time to begin making my own Luna Lapin .

I have been waiting for a few supplies to arrive and still need a few more bits and pieces , buttons and threads .

I am so excited and have been looking at all the many different Lunas that people  have been making on the wonderful world wide web . You clever creative people and now I want one ! ....and one for my Grand daughter and one for my Mum and another one for me !

It looks a great project that can be stitched by hand , so I can pop it in my bag and do it where ever we happen to be .

I have only just dipped into the book and am very impressed at the needlework instructions . This would be a great gift for a teenager who might be interested in learning the basics . If you can make a Luna Lapin and a few little Luna outfits , that would be an excellent introduction to dressmaking/tailoring .


What a lovely sunny and warm day .. hard to believe it is all going to change tonight and a return to Winter for the whole of next week .

Feeling sleepy in my deckchair  , hope you are having a lovely weekend too . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿