O.k....so I'm back again...it's been a busy time , we have been out and about ...more sitting in the car waiting ...while the boys played golf.....
And then I did a post yesterday and uploaded it to my "Daisy in the Garden Blog" by mistake ....sigh ...
A fair amount of time was spend deciding which fabric to use , but now I have settled on this lovely rich green brocade .
Cream thread ? Green thread ?
I settled on this slightly grey/green cotton and slip-stitched it on and I think it disappears perfectly .
I am now thinking of adding a golden border of some sort around the edge .✨
✨ More thinking and rummaging through my box of golden threads and braids and quite possibly some shopping to be done for that . ✨
Later on we are going to visit a lovely old church , to take some photographs of some of it's stained glass windows .
More on that tomorrow !
Peace and Love 🕊️🤍🌿
Love Debbie 💐x








No comments:
Post a Comment
I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .