Sunday 17 December 2023

The Doll's Christmas Baskets Quilt

 We are busy preparing for Christmas right now . 

        Have you put your Christmas tree up yet ? Fairy lights sparkling ?

                       I  wrote all my cards , wrapped the gifts and posted everything off .

          SO now ,

                        I thought I'd show you what the dolls are up to ! 

 

                                           Here is Little Wooden Doll .

                  She is making a new cosy and warm patchwork quilt . A Christmas Quilt !

                                    
                                            Some of her friends have come to help .


                                                Moana is showing Grace how to sew .
Moana is a very old Polynesian dancing doll that I am slowly restoring . She will soon have nice new long hair and a pretty face . I will tell you about her in the new year  .

Grace is waiting for me to make her some clothes , but she is quite warm enough sitting with the quilt over her lap .


          The pattern is called Christmas Baskets .  Lots of little stitches to pull it all together .

                                   ⭐  I'll show you some more tomorrow  .⭐

                                                              ❄️🎄🎅🏽

                                                                      







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

💐Flora Day - Stitching Memories 💐