Saturday 10 December 2022

The Imperial State Crown - almost finished


 I'm still working on it and last evening I added the pearls  .


I had a pleasant evening , doing my embroidery , listening to some nice music , hot water bottle on my lap .


I had already stitched the Sun over August during that fierce heatwave .


I thought to stitch in the Moon on the other side would look good and give it balance . 

No snow here ..... I would like to embroider some snow . 

It is cold though . 

I'm still working on this , not totally happy with it ..maybe a few more leaves ?

I have sewn the little "door" over the Artemis space rocket but didn't take a picture of it  .

I'll show you next time  .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

💐Flora Day - Stitching Memories 💐