Sunday 29 November 2020

Mary's Sampler -Paulette Stewart -Plum Street Samplers

 

                                                The last two stitches ! 

I started this lovely Christmas Sampler back in 2013 . It was a freebie  cross stitch sampler chart from the beautiful Plum Street Samplers designed  by Paulette Stewart. 

https://plumstreetsamplers.typepad.com/plum_street_samplers/2013/11/marys-sampler-finale.html

Stitching away at this helped me through a very difficult time of cancer , but then my stitching ground to a halt , only then picking it up at Christmas time every year after that .

Today is the first Sunday of Advent .....

Same again this year ! I pulled it out again today and was pleasantly surprised to find that I only had to finish a couple of little stars .


 I checked just now to see if it is still available for you , and yes , it is !  Maybe you would like to do this lovely Christmas Sampler ? It is not too difficult .


If you do a search for "Mary's Sampler- Paulette Stewart "and go to images , you can see all the lovely samplers that everybody has done . Some  have changed the colourways or used different colour linen . There are some different variations in the chart on the Plum Street Samplers Blog too . 
As always .....I am the last to finish ! lol !
 I think it is a beautiful little sampler . 
  Today is the first Sunday of Advent and now all I have to do is frame it !  


Thankyou and blessings to you Paulette , hope you and yours have a beautiful Advent and Christmas  xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Angel Wings Silk