Thursday 28 February 2019

More Blue Sky and more Trees


 The weather has been absolutely wonderful, sunny and warm here in Mullion and I am very busy in my garden .
 Such lovely weather to cheer us all !
   I took a little time out , to go and sit in our little summer house with my embroidery .
  It has been very warm and dry here . There have been gorse fires on Goonhilly , the Lizard Road being closed off for some time while the fire-men battled to extinguish the flames . The smoke drifting across our garden  . I feel sad for the wildlife .
 Thankfully we had a little rain over night .....it still feels warm though .
Hope you are enjoying some lovely weather where ever you are .
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I detest fires.!! I am glad you are not directly affected, but even so, they are scary, horrible things. Thankfully it is starting to get cooler.
    Your cottage is coming along beautifully - that sky is amazing.
    Anna X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Anna and bless you for your kind comment ....blush :) Your crewelwork is just breathtakingly beautiful ! I,m sure the gorse fires are out now after so much torrential rain from Storm Freya . Debbie x

      Delete
  2. I like your sweet embroidery project :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Radka , thankyou for your kind comment :)

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Seraphim - green and gold ...maybe