Tuesday 19 June 2018

Briggs Garden Lady - in pink !


   First of all I apologise for the poor quality pictures , my camera is playing up !


                              My Ula bag ... Ula is Cornish for Owl  ....
                                 All packed and ready for a trip .


  We have had a few more hospital appointments , husband this time , but I have found comfort,calm and peace in the hospital waiting room with my embroidery in my hands .
 We have also had a few nice short breaks away in Devon and Dorset again where I have found time to relax and stitch a little .

                           
                                I finally settled on pink for her gown .
                     It is coming along , I am doing a little every day .




   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿