Sunday 13 May 2018

Life is Beautiful !


 A quick update .....Great news...I got the "it's all good " from my surgeon after my last scan ..well for another year anyway..I can put it out of my mind .
 So this is what I,ve been stitching , while waiting in the hospital for my scan ,to help keep me calm .
 It is the "Life is Beautiful " sampler by Stacey over at bakercourt.blogspot.co.uk
... she kindly shared her pattern for this lovely sampler and invited everyone to have a go at stitching it  and to work it with any colours or threads you choose .
 I worked mine with Appletons crewel wool  .


  I enjoyed embroidering it so much , that I have just started doing another one !


         .......and then I got spiked by this cactus on my bedroom windowsill .


                  So I guess that's it for a few days ... back soon !  :(
                       ( but you know .....life really is beautiful ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿