Monday 4 June 2018

Briggs Garden Lady no 12305


  My Appletons wool , colour shade cards , are coming in very useful , deciding on which colours to use and in helping me find them in my wool collection cupboard .

                  I,m trying to decide on which colour to use for her dress .
                     I worked a few Delphiniums and some Foxgloves .


                                        A green watering can by her side .


 She is tidying , dead-heading , doing a little weeding and cutting flowers for her vase .

1 comment:

  1. You’ve done some really lovely work! Those shade cards are great, but can be a bit overwhelming can’t they! What about a lilac or blue colour for her dress? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Time to stitch and relax 🌿