Tuesday 20 November 2018

Life is Beautiful Sampler


I picked up a bag that I,d left at the foot of my bed , tipped out the contents and smiled to find a project that I had started a few months ago  .
 ( this is the lovely Stacey Bakercourt's design which you can find for free on her blog Stacey Bakercourt Blogspot )


Izannah Walker dolly is still to be finished , but I need to have a large block of quiet time ,with no-one and no dog around to disturb me while I sculpt her head and face .
......and then again , to paint her .  I think I will have to put her aside until after Christmas  .

The weather has turned quite chilly , thinking about Christmas ...need to pull the Christmas tree down from the loft ....and put out our Nativity set .....and just I dont feel like it ....

To be honest , I,m feeling shocked and sad ......my heart is breaking for California right now . I have no words . My heart goes out to you .
    I can only hope you get all the most generous help in every way you need , as fast as possible to heal , rebuild and start again .
 Thinking of you ....

It is a chilly morning here but through the study window I see the sun is shining in a clear blue sky  .
 Time to take the dog for a run on the beach ......


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Seraphim - green and gold ...maybe