Thursday 31 May 2018

Briggs "Garden Lady " transfer no 12305


                                       She's in the frame and we're off !


After working the trellis , I thought I,d do the red climbing roses ...possibly the lovely softly fragrant Climbing Rosa Guinee I think ..I need more practice with that fiddly Bullion stitch !
 I decided to call her my Briggs Garden Lady...rather than No 12305 . Also ,I only have the very fragile transfer .There is no colour picture or instruction leaflet . So I,m making this up as I go along  .
 Hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday and half term week .

 

1 comment:

  1. I remember my mum doing embroidery like this and my nanna had a fire screen in much the same style. Very nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from you and always do my best to reply .

Angel Wings Silk